Original Lacticups® Breastmilk Collectors, Milk Catcher for Breastfeeding Relief (two cups) (No Stoppers Included)
- ♥ PAIN RELIEF! These breast shells don’t touch your nippls allowing for healing time between nursing and pumping sessions. Ideal to get a break from friction and irritation that sore nips can experience with the constant demands of breastfeeding. They act as a nippl shield !
- ♥ NO MORE LIQUID GOLD WASTED! Every drop counts. These breast milk catchers are especially helpful early on when every drop is needed! Use these all throughout the day in between pump and breastfeeding sessions to build your milk stash effortlessly! You’ll be amazed how many ounces you can collect in a day ;)
- ♥ COMFORTABLE & DISCREET. These cups are so comfortable you won’t even remember you’re wearing them ;) They fit any size of nursing bra discreetly and go unnoticed while you’re collecting milk for your baby!
- ♥ AVOID YEAST INFECTIONS with the built in spout for air ventilation, which also helps speed the healing process. The spout is also convenient for easy transfer of breastmilk to bottles and milk storage bags
- ♥ SAFE FOR THE BABY & MOM: Made from safe Eco-Friendly 100% FDA approved food grade silicone & BPA-FREE PP and has also passed EN 71 – EN 14350 safety testing. PERFECT FOR BABY SHOWER GIFTS OR REGISTRY, Surprise nursing moms or expecting mothers with these useful Breast Shields or you can also check out our other breastfeeding supplies like Nursing Bras, Breastmilk Storage Bags and Baby Food squeeze bags and our original Lacti-Pops® Baby Teethers.
Empty the milk from the Lacticups® every 2-3 hrs, right before breastfeeding or pumping. Do not exceed more than 4.0 hrs, the milk can turn sour. Please refer to Breastmilk Collection and Storage Guidelines for more information on this subject.
We must clarify that thanks to all the new knowledge on the properties of breastmilk, your milk will not be "contaminated" by leaving it in your Lacticups® on your breast for up to 3.0 hrs, and no more than 4.0 to ensure freshness. (2.0 hrs of babies in NICU). Breastmilk contains more than 2 million bacteria killing factors per teaspoon, therefore, your breastmilk will not be producing bacteria, it will be killing bacteria. Yes, Your Breastmilk is That Awesome Mammas!
While creating the Lacticups® Essentials we realized that assembling it properly could be challenging for moms who are visually challenged or impaired. At that moment I decided to add the Braille marks of UP on the silicone lid. Also, even if we don't have visual impairments, at night while you are breastfeeding in the dark, it will be easier to assemble if you feel the embossed UP in Braille and match it to the spout in the cup.
You can also watch a video here
The Lacticups® are easy to remove: Unclip the bra on the side you are going to remove the Lacticups®, have a wash cloth handy, lean forward holding the Lacticups® with one hand while keeping it flat. Slowly remove it and dry your nipps from the milk.
We can't publish a photo here because FB will ban the page it if it shows any skin :(
These Original Lacticups® DO NOT COME WITH STOPPERS. You can buy the Stoppers separately if you feel that you need them. Or You can buy the Essentials Lacticups® which come with the plugs.
Visit our IG page for actual views, or email us for more photos and explanations: